Help every student succeed
The 3A Hospitality English Certification Program was designed to give your students the skills and awareness hospitality employers are looking for.
- FREE teacher resources
- Full Classroom LMS system with student certification
- Instructor Workshops and training
- Textbook/ Workbook purchasing
- Online resources
Finally. A better way to teach Hospitality English
Instructor Classroom Resources – FREE*
3A offers a complete classroom management system, including quizzing, games, online companion course, progress monitors, grades, and more! However, this may not be an option for some classrooms.
We want to make sure every teacher and student has the tools to succeed, so we created a set of resources that will help you and your class get the most out of the 3A Hospitality English training material.
- Course Plans Map
- Downloadable tests
- PPTs for all units
- Course Dialogues
- …and more!
3A Instructor Certification Workshop – ¥1950
The 3A Instructor Certification workshop was designed to introduce 21st Century teaching techniques to instructors and familiarize them with the 3A Hospitality English Program (3A HE).
The workshop includes two days of intensive training, with an online companion course / Online exam. Attendees create video demonstrating skills then upload for evaluation & feedback.
Instructors who finish the course receive a certificate of completion. Those who receive 80% or higher on their video submission receive 3A Certified Instructor status. Learn More
- 21st Century teaching methods
- Upgrade your teaching skills
- Utilize the full potential of the 3A Program
- Classroom set up and group management
- Practical teaching & discussion tips
- Mock classroom group projects
Classroom LMS System – Contact for pricing
This system is for schools who are on the cutting edge of education. Use 21st Century teaching techniques such as blended learning and flipped classroom systems to maximize the retention for your students and better you passing rates. Student will receive 3A certification upon pass of their final exam. COMING SOON
- Student Certification Included
- Reporting, tracking and grading
- Classroom Communication system
- Student games and practice exercises
- Priority one-on-one support
Order Books – Bulk Discounts Available
Real world examples, Hospitality English, and relevant scenarios fill the pages of this training manual-like textbook. The language is direct and efficient, focusing on service and cultural awareness.
The textbook is conceptual and gives examples, while the workbook expands on key ideas and language points, ensuring the learner has understood and can apply the English in the lessons.
- 3AHE Textbook: Theory and concepts
- 3AHE Workbook: Classroom exercises and textbook translation