Awareness. Attitude. Adaptability.
Real world examples, Hospitality English, and relevant scenarios fill the pages of this training manual like textbook. The language is direct and efficient, focusing on Service and Cultural Awareness.
The Certification Process
In today’s competitive lodging industry, service is everything. Staff need to be able to provide the “WOW!” factor… where a guest’s experience exceeds their expectations.
The 3A Hospitality English Certification Program focuses on international service standards, and the English needed to create the best impression when working on a resort property or in an executive hotel. The program emphasizes cultural awareness and use of ‘polite speech’ to appropriately deal with guests from around the world.
Real world examples, Hospitality English, and relevant scenarios fill the pages of this training manual like textbook. The language is direct and efficient, focusing on service and cultural awareness.
The textbook is conceptual and gives examples, while the workbook expands on key ideas and language points, ensuring the learner has understood and can apply the English in the lessons.
- Audio / Video
- Interactive videos, slideshows, games, and quizzes
- Important points from the textbook presented in a fun and visual way
- Community interaction
- Complete classroom management system (quizzes, grades, reports)
- Online Job board
- New content continuously added!
Instructor’s Guide & PPTs
Benefits to the trainee
- Higher paying job
- More opportunity for advancement
- Promotes pride, professionalism, and self esteem
- Cultivates cultural awareness
- Certified Trainees exposed and recommended to quality employers
Benefits to the employer
- Consistently higher levels of guest satisfaction
- Confident, knowledgeable staff
- Better base for targeted in house training
- Shorter training time
- Certifiable standard of hospitality and service related English skills